TOA Corporation is a world-wide company dedicated to the development, manufacturing and distribution of Professional and Commercial Audio and Intercom products.
TOA Canada Corporation is continuously recruiting talented people for positions in Customer Service; Sales; Marketing; Technical Administration; Accounting; Warehouse.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word doc. or PDF.
CURRENT POSITION 2021:
Business Development Executive
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a Technology Partner Business Development Executive to identify and recruit strategic technology partners for long-term success. Under limited supervision, sell and market TOA products. Responsible for the development of new customers.
Our goal is to solve sound-related issues in society and to provide value to our clients through high-quality sound communication experiences.
- Develop partner strategies that TOA should take to achieve its goals in response to changes in the Security,
Life & Safety, and MNS markets as network infrastructure expands.
- Identifying and developing new business partners as a practice of the partner strategies.
- After logically organizing the target market information, share the product requirement specifications in the
IP endpoint product development developed by the head office with the R&D team in HQ.
- Negotiate a collaboration proposal with a candidate company in the adjacent market.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and have overall accountability for business growth.
- Identify market potential through lead generation, qualification.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making presentations; understanding customer requirements.
- Timely and accurately complete business activity reports and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
“maintaining personal networks”; participating in professional organizations.
- Forecast sales and attain quotas.
- Deliver sales presentations to customers.
- Manage short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunities.
- Travel frequently to visit customers; to sales meetings in the corporate office; to trade shows.
- Manage lead generation with corporate office CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports to the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma.
- Experienced with minimum 5 years in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales with manufacturers operating in the Security, Life & Safety, or MNS markets.
- Have a personal view of how the market will change as the network infrastructure expands.
- Understanding and utilizing the basic marketing framework.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships internally as well as with partners and prospects.
- Minimum 5 years of direct selling experience of Security &/or Audio products.
- Experience in engaging resources to drive sales.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong understanding of the business and technical challenges of Audio and Security solutions.
- Good basic quantitative skills.
- Ability to organize complex responsibilities and follow through with them.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Current passport and driver’s license with good driving record. Ability to travel up to 50% or as required.
- Ability to deliver business value to customers and build on customer relationships.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand the customers’
business drivers and align to Security solutions.
- Negotiation skills using a win/win philosophy.
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, articulate entire company
product line and business strategies, create demand and close deals.