9000M2 and cross-point selection using the ZM-9011, ZM-9013, and ZM-9014 controllers
The ZM controllers can be used to select what source is playing in a particular zone associated with the controller. By selecting a button on the controller, a source can be turned ON and OFF. Depending on the SOURCE SELECTION MODE, these sources can be individually selected (mutually exclusive) or mixed (simultaneous).
To setup a controller to perform source selection, the following steps are performed.
- In the TOA 9000M2 software, select the XPOINTS icon
- Deselect any cross points associated with the sources and outputs needing selection
- Setup the ZM controller using the Remote Controller Wizard
- Determine the Source Selection Mode and type of controller
- Select Function Select and chose Change Cross Point
- Using the Assigned Value, select the input and associated output that the cross point represent
- Do the same for remaining buttons if required.
Questions? Contact TOA’s Technical Support Department:
1-800-263-7639 or 905-564-3570 option 2 or ext. 320
(Available Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 8pm EST)
Related categoriesAmplifiers9000 Series Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers9000 Series Modules and Accessories