Harley Davidson, Cambridge, ONRead More
Rona Store'sRead More
Bass Pro Shops, Calgary, ABRead More
Ikea Store, Dartmouth, NSRead More
Jaguar Dealership, Laval, QCRead More
Fionn McCools, Mississauga, ONRead More
Grey Rock Casino, Edmundston, NBRead More
SAQ Stores, Across QuebecRead More
Tundra Restaurant and Bar-Hilton, Toronto, ONRead More
Indigo Store - Sherway Gardens, Mississauga, ONRead More
Tanguay Furniture, Quebec City, QCRead More
Longos, Ancaster, ON
Kokko Boutique, Richmond, BC
Picaroons Brewery, Fredericton, NB
St Johns Convention Centre, St Johns, NFLD
Air Ryderz Trampoline Park, Mississauga, ON
The Fairmount Banff Springs Hotel, Banff, ABRead More
The Forzani Group CanadaRead More
Gold's Gym, ABRead More
Hilton Garden Inn, Ottawa, ONRead More
Indigo Books, Milton, ONRead More
IGA, Grand-mere QCRead More
lululemon athletica, Square One, Mississauga, ON
Vancouver based lululemon athletica provides clothing for the athletically hip consumer. In its new Square One Location in Mississauga, Ontario, TOA's Pendent Speakers can be experienced. The store has excellent background music that relaxes their customers and encourages them to feel comfortable while browsing through the store.
McDonald's Restaurants, OntarioMcDonald’s Restaurants of Canada are proud of the food they serve, and have one single purpose: to provide 100% total customer satisfaction. Every day millions of Canadians visit McDonald’s 1,400 plus Canadian restaurants. To help create the “Forever Young” atmosphere in the McDonald’s Restaurants, McDonald’s objective was to update and standardize their audio system in the restaurants. McDonald’s is creating an atmosphere the customer will remember, like a favourite song or movie from their youth, McDonald’s wants its customers to have warm and fond memories of their McDonald’s experience. McDonald’s believes that their audio system is an important component of their core values: Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Value.
The audio systems installed in older McDonald’s restaurants may not be reflecting the “Forever Young” image that McDonald’s wants to portray. An audio system was created for McDonald's that was versatile, easy to operate, durable, reliable and fit the needs of the restaurant, all while conforming to McDonald’s high standards. TOA’s reliable products were selected for the restaurants; including TOA’s 9000 Series Digital Mixer/Matrix Amplifier, and the F Series Ceiling Speakers.
Read the full Installation Overview
McNally Booksellers, Winnipeg, MBMcNally Robinson Bookstores and Bluewater Sound Inc. used the behaviours of human nature to install the cameras at all entrances and throughout the facility. With a 10’ ceiling, TOA’s Vandal-resistant Camera was installed at the escalators and stairway entrances for its durability, picture quality and day/night features. The Colour Mini Dome Cameras are installed throughout the bookstore. With the new security system, McNally Robinson Booksellers are not only able to keep their customers safe and cut down on theft, but are also able to locate moved or misplaced items throughout the store.
All of McNally Robinson Booksellers Winnipeg stores are equipped with TOA’s audio products. The Polo Park location is no exception. The bookstore often hosts special events, music groups, poet readings and book signings. The store required background music and paging for the bookstore and restaurant, but also required areas where they could host audio for the special events. One area is set up in the restaurant, while the other area is in the travel section of the bookstore (where the shelves can be rolled away to make room for speakers, and customers). Mr. Noren used TOA’s A-9000 Series Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers as the main control center. The DA-250 Multi-channel Digital Power Amplifier creates six zones allowing for paging throughout the store and restaurant, background music for the entire facility, and special zones for both special event areas within the bookstore and restaurant. The bookstore is equipped with twenty-six F-122 Ceiling Speakers. In the special events travel area, two F-2000 Wide-Dispersion Speakers complement the F-122 Ceiling Speakers for full coverage of the area. The restaurant boasts TOA’s H-3 Interior Design Speakers, blending into the valance of the high glass walls of the restaurant, looking more like a lighting sconce than a speaker.
Read the full Installation Overview
Mim Mac Mal,l Dartmourth, NSRead More
ONrouteWhile travelling the 400 series highways, take a break at ONroute! Enjoy the amenities and relax to the soothing sounds of Stingray's music through TOA's equipment. Twenty-seven service centers along the 400 series highway have set the ambience with Stingray and TOA.
“Redeveloping our highway service centres is part of the McGuinty government’s Open Ontario plan to invest in our infrastructure and create opportunities for Ontario families. These state-of-the art service centres will serve motorists better and help showcase our province in a positive way,” said Kathleen Wynne, Ontario Minister of Transportation. (HMS Host Press Release, First Phase of Highway 401 Service Centres Complete)
TOA products can be found in all twenty-seven service centers delivering a variety of music, including adult contemporary, hit sweep, smooth jazz and classic hits blend. Each location has its own unique TOA speaker and head end selection which includes F-2352SC Ceiling Speakers, F Series Weather-Proof Box Speakers for outdoor use, as well as TOA’s PE-304 and PJ-304 Pendant and Projection Speakers, all of which are stylish in design and blend into the buildings décor. The head end of the system is powered by TOA’s A-9000M2 Series Modular Digital Mixer/Amp product line including the P-9000 Series Power Amplifiers. The amplifiers are programmed with telephone paging modules; Dual Mic/line input modules with DSP; as well as Dual line output expansion modules with DSP.
The TOA sound system is delivering clear and intelligible sound throughout the main restaurant areas, lobby, entrance ways, washrooms and the exterior of the building. It is important to have great sounding speakers and amplifiers to guarantee the best possible in-store music experience. That's why Stingray has partnered with TOA to provide the best possible user and listener experience.
Stingray Business is Canada’s leading in-store music provider, broadcasting music to 11 thousand clients in 74,000 commercial locations. With the largest channel offering in the country and a team of 100 music experts scattered across the globe, Stingray Business is able to provide off-the-shelf music as well as original in-store soundtracks for clients looking to craft memorable brand experiences. Stingray Business owns all the national licenses required to broadcast content legally, allowing businesses to endorse Canadian talent while avoiding receiving heavy fines for copyright infringement. Stingray Business is the property of Stingray, a leading business-to-business multi-platform music and in-store media solutions provider operating on a global scale.
Palace Casino, West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, ABPalace Casino features TOA's H Series - Interior Design Speakers for communicating with their patrons.
Rideau Carlton Raceway, Ottawa, ONThe Rideau Carlton Raceway requred and audio and paging system for it's entire facility. TOA PA Equipemt was selected for the dining area, race track, horse stalls and the main level of the facility. The product line-up includes TOA's 900 Series Mixer and Power Amplifiers, a selection of TOA's Speakers including F-Series - Ceiling Speakers, F-605 and F-160 Speakers and CS Series - Wide-Range Paging Speakers.
The Ritz-Carlton TorontoToronto’s newest five star hotel, The Ritz-Carlton opens February 2011. This exquisitely designed hotel features a luxurious spa, extraordinary dining, and world-class meeting rooms, all equipped with world-renowned TOA audio systems.
The Ritz-Carlton boasts the largest ballroom in Toronto covering 7,400 square feet and accommodating up to 600 guests. 68 of TOA’s F-2852 Series Ceiling Speakers, can be found in the ball rooms. TOA speakers are also in the meeting rooms, executive boardroom, and the gallery room at the Ritz-Carlton. The head end of the system for the Ballroom includes an M-9000M2 Preamplifier (including zone managing modules, and input modules), plus two DA-250DH Multi-Channel Amplifiers. For voice lift, the hotel is using four of TOA’s S5.5 UHF Wireless Microphone Systems.
Throughout the luxurious spa, three dining rooms, and two bars, 108 F-2352 Ceiling Speakers have been installed to provide a relaxing atmosphere for the hotels clientele. The pool, sauna, steam room, bars and outdoor patios also feature TOA’s F Series Weather-Resistant Box Speakers. The A-2000 Series Mixer Power Amplifier drives these systems.
The underground parking facility at the hotel is secured with TOA’s N-8000 Intercom System, allowing the hotel and their patrons easy-to-use and reliable communication, especially for emergencies.
This exquisitely designed hotel, demands a clean look, with world-class, reliable products. TOA’s products deliver the sound systems, and security required within the hotel, while blending into the décor, because TOA speakers not only sound great, they are visually pleasing as well.
Sparkling Hill Resort, Vernon, BC
Picturesque Sparkling Hill Resort chose TOA's reliable products when the Background Music and Paging system had to be pleasing to both the eyes and the ears. Throughout the resort, you will find TOA's equipment blended into the facility, including common areas, the spa, fitness room and conference rooms.
- F Series Ceiling Speakers
- A-2000 Series Mixer/Power Amplifiers
- DA Series - Multi-channel Amplifier
- A-9000 Modular Digital Mixer/Amp and modules
- UHF wireless microphones and tuners.
Thrifty Foods takes pride in sustainability, ethical trading practices, energy savings, and funding community programs to support a commitment to healthy living. This Grocery store chain in British Columbia takes pride in their stores and community.
Thrifty Foods wanted to create an atmosphere that would make their customers feel relaxed and comfortable while shopping in their stores. They also wanted a reliable and effective way to page their staff and relay important messages to the customers.
Thrifty Foods has been a successful grocery chain. They started with over 20 stores on Vancouver Island. Around 2010 they started to expand to the mainland and continue to grow at a rapid pace. Maintaining customer loyalty and a close relationship was important for both TOA and Thrifty Foods.
To create a background music (BGM) and public address system, Thrifty foods had installed a variety of TOA speakers, amplifiers and paging microphones to suit the specific requirement of each area of the store. Wide Dispersion F Series Ceiling Speakers are used in the speakers throughout the store to provide pleasing BGM. These speakers have a large sound coverage area which results in less speakers being required. Paging horns are being used in warehouse and outdoor areas. The Box Speakers have been installed in clusters of three to provide effective coverage in areas with open ceilings. PM-660U paging microphones are being used to broadcast pages and announcements. TOA’s DA Series Multi-channel Digital Amplifiers and the 9000 Series Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifier are powering the system providing enough power for the groceries store PA system.
- F-2352 and F-2352SC: Ceiling Speakers
- SC-615T: Paging Horn Speaker
- BS-1030W Universal Speaker
- DA-250: Multi-channel Digital Amplifiers
- A-9120DHM2: Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifier
- P-9102DH: 9000 Series Power Amplifier
- PM-660U Paging Microphone
|Thrifty Foods||Ceiling Speakers||Box Speakers|
Toronto Premium Outlets, Halton Hills, ONVenue:
- Ontario's first Premium Outlets have arrived just west of Toronto, Ontario. This shopping center provides Canada with a "value retail destination." Home to Canada's favourite designer brands, including Skate Spade, Coach, Burberry, Nike and more. This shopping experience has customers in an open air environment as they move from one store to the next.
- Simon (A global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development) wanted to provide their customers with a shopping experience that provided them comfort, relaxation and joy. They required background music that was offered soft and soothing sound to make customers feel comfortable and entice them to want to shop longer.
- Being an Indoor / Outdoor environment, Toronto Premium Outlets required a hardy speaker system that would stand up to Canada's harsh, cold winters, and hot, humid summers and everything in-between. They required speakers that blended into the architecture, providing clean lines. They also required a speaker that was weather-resistant. The speakers needed to be hardy, look great, blend in and sound outstanding.
- TOA's H Series Interior Design Speakers blend in with the architecture while providing soothing, relaxing and refreshing background music while customers wander the outdoor hallways from store to store. TOA's H-3WP is a weather-resistant (IPX4), wall-mountable, outdoor 2-way speaker that provides horizontally-wide dispersion. Some of the retail stores have also installed TOA's products including F-Series Ceiling Speakers.
- Products Used:
- • H-3WP Interior Design Speakers
- • F Series Ceiling Speakers
West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton, AB
- Early in 2000, the mall was having problems with their paging system. Customers and employees were having a difficult time understanding the pages and staff often had a challenge getting the page to work. The original speakers were installed approximately 13 feet off of the ground and roughly 30 feet apart, making the sound system unintelligible due to dead spots between speakers. The ceiling speakers were changed to TOA’s popular F Series Ceiling Speakers (F-121). TOA’s Ceiling speakers are unique because they provide wide dispersion making sound more intelligible, without increasing the actual number of speaker locations required. Nearly 800 speakers were replaced throughout the mall in the hallways and common areas, on the upper and lower levels, including some of the public washrooms. Each speaker had to be positioned into a new location within the ceiling because the speakers did not fit into the existing backcans. Installation took several months to complete, but the rewards for the mall were worth the wait.
Read the full Installation Overview
Additional Hospitality and Retail
• A&W Restaurant, Mississauga, ON
• ESSO Service Centers, ON
• Markland Wood Golf Club, Etobicoke, ON
• Military Museum, Calgary, AB
• Montana's Restaurant, AB
• Ontario Place, Toronto, ON
• Sheridan Nurseries, Mississauga, ON
• Toronto Zoo, Toronto, ON
Voice Evacuation System