The N-8000SG Q SIP Gateway allows you to connect the N-8000 intercom system to a SIP phone system.
Communication can be established from the N-8000 to the SIP phone system and vice versa. This also allows up to 5 conversations at one time with the ability to initiate a page and access the door remote control features.
Interconnection between N-8000 system and SIP system
- Call and transfer from N-8000 to SIP, and vice versa
Digital domain connection
- Audio conversion from N-8000 to SIP and vice versa
- N-8000 uses G.722, fs=16kHz/8kHz, 16bit; SIP uses G.711 u-law
5 speech paths at the same time
- 5 conversations with SIP and N-8000 at the same time
- 5 paging zones from SIP telephone at the same time
- e.g., 2 conversations and 3 paging zones in total at the same time
Additional functions from SIP system
- Paging function from SIP telephone to N-8000 system
- “Door remote control” from SIP telephone to N-8050DS, N-8640/50DS