All about Attenuators
- Webinars will occur on the second Tuesday of each month and are absolutely FREE. Webinars are presented over the internet, and all you will need to participate is a computer with internet access and a phone line, or computer speakers.
- Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
In this webinar you will review and learn all about attenuators, featuring the new SO-MIX-T-24V Remote Mixer.
- Where you would use them.
- Why use them.
- What they do.
- How they work with amplifiers.
- Volume controls, Input plates
- Some are not décor style
- Examples and tips for the AT series and how to navigate the connections
Presented by: Warren Strem
Webinar Time Frame Overview:
Date: Second Tuesday of each month
Duration: 60 minutes
Time: 1PM EST
(Other Time Zones: Pacific: 10AM; Mountain: 11AM; Central: 12PM; Eastern: 1PM; Atlantic: 2PM; Newfoundland: 2:30PM)
(Please note, webinars are for Canadian clients only. International participants will not be accepted.)
Registration: To register, click the link below. (Please provide: Company name, # of people attending, names of people attending, phone number, e-mail address, webinar date)
Confirmation and instructions will be emailed to you the morning of the event.
Space is limited, so be sure to register early!