New 9000M2 Software Paging Functions
By Josh Srago, CTS
For those of you that have not yet updated your 9000M2 software, you are going to find a few pleasant surprises when it comes to programming inputs for paging purposes.
The TOA SR-H3L and SR-H2L are both speaker options that can be stacked, increasing the size of the array, frequency response, Sound Pressure Level, and throw distance. However, it is important to note that the SR-H3S and SR-H2S cannot be used in a stacked array. (See the SPL response.)
- Quicker Access: The paging priority window is now accessible in the signal flow screen by selecting the blue box next to the Input Volume button.
- New Vox Feature: Previously when a paging input was using a Vox trigger, the programming would have to take place in the Paging Priority window and in the Gate settings. Now, all features required for Vox paging are easily accessible in the Paging Priority window.
- Ie Features: Priority Level (1,2,3), Vox on or off, Vox Threshold, Release time, and Ducking Level (or how much that input will turn down when a higher priority input signal is present).
- With the addition of the new Vox circuit you no longer need to set up the Gate for Vox paging.
- The Release Time setting is still a global setting and will apply to both the Vox circuit and the Gate circuit.
Stay tuned for further updates to the 9000M2 and all the other TOA products as they become available!
Questions? Contact TOA’s Technical Support Department:
1-800-263-7639 or 905-564-3570 option 2 or ext. 320
(Available Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 8pm EST)
Related categoriesAmplifiers9000 Series Modular Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifiers9000 Series Modules and Accessories